Sunday, April 09, 2006

My story of GOR

I live on a different planet. It is different from GOR. Gor is a male supremacy based place, that I certainly would not feel comfortable, so I spend most my time in another place.

People who live in the realm of GOR have their own way, as do I. Since this happens to be 2006, and we all have been working hard for 20+ years at integrating the BDSM community so we can ALL live our fantasies, it is imperative we remember just that.

It is our created world that is supported by the BDSM/Leather community which exists at all because of the foresight of some of our early icons. That time in our community is paved with the emotions, and insight gained through much hardship by all of us who participated.

We marched, we fought, we loved, we played, and we moved forward. You can see this hard work reflected in the smaller community clubs. It excites me to participate in our development. While I don’t necessarily prescribe to everyone’s beliefs, I will fight tooth and nail to your rights to be whoever you believe yourself to be, as well as your right to play that out under consensual conditions!

To give each other the room to be who we are, is to honor our right to participate in the BDSM/Leather world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home