Friday, July 08, 2005

Am I my brother's keeper? Am I responsible for my sisters?

I used to think everyone is totally and completely responsible only for themselves…but guess what. If you are the more conscious one…you must pay attention.

And thinking that if you tell them…i.e. you are not my type and I will never fall in love with you….and then keep treating them sweetly like a lover they are getting mixed messages from you. …And if they are as messed up as most of the people on the planet they are just waiting for someone to be “nice” to them…and you are “IT”.

So…you must be aware of what you are doing. And not put people in a position that is unfair. You …especially if you are a TOP think about the intense feelings you are invoking. What you are creating may be clearly something any experienced TOP/DOM can do…but the inexperienced and even sometimes the experienced bottom/sub/slave may not be able to handle.

Now…I do believe it is the job of the slave especially to adore the top …and things happen at the whim of the Top…and yet we must think about emotional kindness…or maybe I should call it fairness.

People’s souls are fragile…true slaves give that to us. It is a very special gift…and we are “RESPONSIBLE”!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home