Saturday, May 14, 2005

Have u wanted to try BDSM?

I have this survey at www.myspace.com/leatherdyke


How long ago did you have your first SM experience?
When I was 17
Have you ever cum without being touched?
absolutely
Are you able to separate play from everyday life?
yes
Have you ever cried from the sweetness of the experience?
yes
Are you a Top, bottom, or switch?
Top, and I have bottomed, cause I feel one cannot understand what is given unless they have done it!
Have you engaged in role-playing?
many times
Does the idea of submission make you wet?
the idea of being submitted to does
Are you hung up on gender?
no
Are you able to communicate your needs?
very clearly
What happens if you are scared, how do you react?
I get quiet, and then think about what is really going on and then find a way to present it
Do you practice safer sex? Do you understand what it is?
I do, I am a certified safe sex educator, and believe it is important to think everyone is infected with something. Sex/play is not worth dying for...in my opinion
Do you think it is unnessary for Lesbians to have safe sex?
sheeesh how stupid
Have you ever dreamed of being raped?
I have done rape scenes where I am the doer. They were very hot and cathartic for the bottoms.
Have you a written yes, no, maybe list? (write one baby..and send it to me...)
I have, and find it is a good way to focus.
Do older wimmin turn you on?
I am turned on by wimmin any age.
Have you ever been fisted?
yes
Have you read the "Story of O"? If so what did you like about it, dislike?
yes, the mental domination Sr. Stephen has over "O" that she winds up falling in love with him.
Have you read "Exit to Eden"? If so what did you like about it, dislike?
I am into tribe, and that is what it reminds me of.
What happens when you fall in love?
I am more in touch with my soft side.
Do you take medication? Or Herbs?
NO medication of any kind. I just picked up some Chinese Herbs (seakelp). I have been into the martial arts for many years, and thus connected with practitioners in the chinese medicines...I repspect them very much. I
Do you smoke?
I do not, and don't like it in my space. It hurts my eyes.
Do you drink alcohol, smoke pot or other drugs?
I do not. And, I believe SM is best done sober.
Are you addicted to anything?
I can obsess over just about anything...but, I have learned to take that energy and guide it toward constructive things, like TaiChi, Yoga, and my business.
Are you in a relationship? If so explain. and does your partner know about what you are into?
I have one bottom I play with occasionally am in search of a 24/7 if the energy is right. Actually, I would like 3. I just bought 2 more houses so I can facilitate that type of an arrangement.
Have you played with toys at all?
I have a toybag that has become a whole closet.
Have you ever been to a play party?
I am a member of www.desertdominion.org in Tucson and was a member of the Outcasts of San Francsico, and then the Exiles!
What is your favorite type of underwear?
silk boxers...I wear them all the time, they are comfortable as hell
What is foreplay to you?
Negotiation
Do you have a fetish? If so what...
Pens...hold on to yours it is hard for me not to take it
What is your favorite way to recieve sex?
when the bottom is in bondage of some sort, or on her knees suking me off
Do you like back door sex?
yes I love it...giving and getting
How do you show attentiveness?
by placing my full body attention on the object of my interest...this is felt by my friends, and animals, unfortunately it sometimes scares strangers
How many hours a month can you devote to your passion?
depends on the nature of the relationship, since I own my own bizniz I get to decide
Where have you travelled?
Europe, Africa, New Zealand, Greece, Turkey, Mexico (I live 5 miles from the Mex border) I speak some Japanese, fluent German, and Greek
Does the smeall of leather turn you on?
oh yeah...to the point I once bought leather scented oil to wear
Have you ever gotten off in front of a mirror?
sometimes, I love myself and enjoy myself
Have you ever had anonymous sex? please describe it...
twice. 1. I was taking a train accross Europe, met a woman in the same compartment, we did it without ever exchanging names...we almost missed my stop...lol 2. I flew somwhere, and the 747 had the stewardess seat facing the passengers, the woman was gorgeous...had intense eyes...we flirted and then went to her flat in N.Y. afterwards for 3 days...
Do you yell (make noise) when you cum?
You can hear me 3 streets away!
Have you learned to cum on command?
I have not tried as I rarely bottom.
What is the weirdest place you have ever done it...
In a moving train.
Do you get depressed regularly?
No, once in a great while, but I am generally up. I love my life.
What is your most interesting fantasy?
I always love to co-top. The one I have not yet done is where several tops needle two or more bottoms together and then use fishing line to tie them together and then flog...and end singletailing them...
What is your birthdate? After I do your chart do you want a copy? Then give me the exact date, time, and place!
Oct 4 1953 3:00 PM Irvington, NJ
What kind of music do you like to hear when submitting? When being intimate?
R Kelly, Bobbie Brown
Look around you, is your space neat and clean, or messy?
in the middle, I have not had a houseboi in a while
If you find I turn your crank, are you able, willing to relocate?
I wrote this
What do you do to stay healthy in body, mind, and spirit?
I ride my bicycle 6 miles or so almost daily, I meditate, I play play play. I am about to be indoctrinated into an olde tradition!
What turns you off?
people who think they are there to Top me, I know who I am, I have no need to prove myself in everyday life...that is what the dungeon is for!
Are you usually late? Or on time?
On time...I am pretty precise...I see as a way of respect
Are your nails long and polished, or short and trimmed?
short...
Do you meditate?
yes
Where did you buy your last pair of pants?
the Gap
Do you prefer to wear dresses or pants? Why?
pants ...more comfortable
What vehicles do you have if any?
Miata, Intruder, Honda CRV
Describe the first hour after you wake up...
I stumble out to let the dogs out, start coffee, feed the rats, try to figure out my name, look for my glasses, grab the coffee, grab a powerbar, let the dogs in, go back to bed, get out the laptop, turn on the tv, check my email, surf myspace, go over my calendar, flirt, get up and ride my bicycle, workout, shower, go to my desk to start my working day
Do you tend to be a needy person?
nope
Do you prefer showers or baths?
ahhhhh long hot baths, decided I need to buy a hottub
Do you eat meat? Or are you a vegitarian?
I eat organic as much as possible, but love meat
Do you consider yourself sucessful? Why?
Yes, because I have lots of friends...some for 30 years. I have people who trust me, I own "things" and am still able to stay in touch with what's important!
Are you into any type of spirituality, religion? Please describe...
Yoruba, Ifa. An African tradition from Ile, Ife, Nigeria
Do you believe there is a life after death? Please explain...
I do. I have scene spirits. I have pics on one of my sites. ask me about it. A bunch of us recently went to Tombstone on a spiritwalk!
What do you think of knives? Other weapons...
I own several. Swords really turn me on.
Do you watch TV? How many hours a day/week?
just as backround noise in the morning and eve mainly...but there is one show I tend to laugh alot at. It is called "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" with Drew Carey.
Do you have pets? What kind? How many?
2 dogs, one wolf, 2 rats, 3 cats, 1 tarantula
What time do you go to bed on Wednesdays?
between 11pm and 2am
Did you do well in school?
Nope not at all, I had to teach myself
Do you believe in being friends with your X's?
yes, but only after a few years!
What is the most sensitive part of your body?
my neck
Have you ever been tied up?
yes
Do you like yourself?
absolutely
What will you be doing in 5 years?
relaxing, if I work it will be 2 hrs a day max.
What is your favorite position?
TOPPPPPP, and as far as sex...I like to fuk bottoms doggies style! Although having them splayed on some piece of equipment is good too.
Do you know how to cook? Do you enjoy it?
No...and I hate it...
Are you mechanical?
yes
Do new things scare you? Or turn you on?
they are a challenge...
What is your best time of day?
5pm
Are you psychic? Please explain...
yes, I see things to the point I had to see it as not a gift but a burdon
What do you identify as?
LeatherDyke hardcore into butch bottoms
Do you have children? If so what are their ages?
my pets are my children I guess
What do you not want me to ask?
Any more questions...I don't want you to be stupid, it costs me too much work
What do you not want to tell me?
What a pain in the ass you are
What do you wear to bed?
silk boxers and a muscle shirt
Have you ever heard of the enneagram? If so what are you?
yes, I used to teach it I am an 8
Do you carry a purse?
for my biz I carry a bag...I hate it
What is your favorite color/s?
Black, Purple, Maroon cause it reminds me of the inside of a ...
What is your favorite place to vacation?
Greece, but lately I have been travelling here in the states. Next, I think I want to go to gay days at Disney
What else do you need / want to tell me?
That I created this as a tool to make all of us communicate better. Everyone needs to take responsibility for themselves! I enjoy knowing about you so I can interact with you better. Before playing in real life, not just virtually it is important to know yourself, that makes it more fun...I believe. That helps to keep dangerous things from happening. People who are new to this stuff say: "I will do anything you want" sheeesh
You may email this to me