Thursday, September 01, 2005

STOP THE WHINING

or

What is responsibility....


Who we are is or has been believed to be genetic and environmental. I think that is true for emotional-retardation. That it is true for whom we are as a child, but we do not have to stay that way…we can grow up. We are able to become emotional adults.

BUT, this is a choice. It is not an accident. The moment we realize we have a choice, not matter what age we are, that is the moment of becoming an adult.

Inner whining and worrying is a form of mental masturbation. I find it totally boring, and will not indulge it but once. At that point I evaluate whether you are willing to move-on. If it seems you are NOT, I must, out of self-preservation… and because I absolutely hate to waste time, detach.

Detach, does not mean I do not care. It does mean I am not going to be more invested in your health than you are. Because if I do that, then I must be getting something out of hanging out… and I, have grown. I no longer need to be needed in an unhealthy way.

I can however, agree to do a scene, where we make believe… and together work through our unfinished bizniz. That is where the beauty of the SM community comes in…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home