Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Whole Scene......When does a scene start and end?

For me, the scene begins when we start flirting with the idea of getting together. The negotiation on some level is a big flirt. Of course…it is important to treat the negotiation with much respect…and also to allow the energy to flow so as to create “heat”, cause baby…if I am not getting turned on…why would I do you?

I do think it is all participating parties responsibility to create the “energy”. Just cause you are into S/m or female does not mean I want to play with you. Oh, and by the way I am not averse to having a scene with guys. On occasion I have been known to play with a guy or two. These men have special qualities that I cherish in a bottom and incline me to want to have them. But, don’t think I am “into” guys. Oh and that brings me to a very important topic, which I will post as a separate blog: Play with Whom?

The priority for me is about the heat. That means I must be attracted to something. Is it that you are so submissive it pulls on me? Is it that you enjoy pain so much I get turned on at the thought of spending that time with you?
Just being female or cute is not enough. Many times skill level will be a turn on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home